The largest environmental consulting firm in the St. Louis region, EOI identifies and resolves environmental issues, moving projects forward with customer-oriented consulting, integrated technical expertise, and risk assumption tools, all designed to minimize or eliminate the client’s environmental liabilities. Headquartered in downtown St. Louis, Missouri, our primary market focus is in Missouri, Illinois, and the surrounding Midwest Region.
EOI self performs soil and groundwater remediation and asbestos, lead-based paint, and mold abatement, providing a turnkey environmental resource. Our services include:
- environmental engineering and consulting
- industrial hygiene and safety consulting services
- asbestos, lead and mold assessment and abatement oversight
- soil and groundwater remediation
- building abatement and demolition
- construction observation and testing
- brownfields investigation, remediation and redevelopment services
- environmental risk transfer and assumption
Eligible EOI employees enjoy the following benefits:
- Health insurance (prescription drugs, dental, vision)
- Life Insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- 401(k) savings plan
- Memberships with professional / technical organization
Would you like to be a part of a well-rounded, diverse, turnkey environmental company? Consider joining the EOI team!
To submit your resume, please include salary history.
Contact Bill Witts at (314) 241-0900 or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.