- Conceptualize, research and produce marketing materials, proposals, promotions and presentations
- Assist with the development of specific marketing strategies and media (e.g. print, broadcast, digital, etc.) to promote and position company services. Routinely collaborate with various internal parties, closely collaborating on a variety of creative projects.
- Write non-technical text, and edit and proofread all marketing communications
- Write non-technical posts and coordinate with technical staff for technical post for social media campaigns
- Write and publish press releases
- Assist Business Development Manager with client follow-up and engagement
- Assist in proposal preparation and grant writing
- Be responsible for timely production and quality of marketing communications
- Coordinate trade show participation
- Develop conference concepts, promotions and artwork, and coordinate booth activities
- Coordinate public involvement events as needed
- Manage and update website information
- Manage employee internal resumes
- Assist employees with LinkedIn profiles
- Assist with maintaining the company’s brand identity and provide consistent quality control and proofreading for brand standards
- Bachelor's degree preferred or relative experience
- Experience with social media marketing
- Experience with graphic design programing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Works cooperatively with diverse teams and project staff
- Committed to quality, improvement and values
- Requires little or no direction in area of specialization
- Must exhibit proficient technical computer skills, advanced knowledge of communication theory and basic layout and design principles
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and customer service skills
- Demonstrates understanding of marketing and public relations
The position will report directly to the Director of Business Development and work closely with the COO to establish a marketing direction.
Compensation and Benefits include: Experienced Based Salary, Health, Dental, Medical, LTD, and Life Insurance, Deductible Reimbursement, FSA and Childcare saving plans, 401k, graduated PTO Plan.
This position is performed primarily within the office or business development setting. The position may include accompanying field technicians to job sites to obtain photos and project information for marketing purposes. The position will report directly to the Director of Business Development and work closely with the COO to establish a marketing direction.