Employers are responsible for health and safety issues affecting their employees, subcontractors, and the public. From slips, trips and falls, to exposures to hazardous chemicals, EOI can help you manage and mitigate the risks of injuries and chemical exposures to your workers and help make your work place a safer environment for your employees. An effective health and safety program can also reduce your insurance premiums and make a significant contribution to the profitability of your business or investment.
EOI’s Safety Program staff includes a Certified Industrial Hygienist, a Certified Safety Professional, and a team of Air Sampling Professionals and Technicians with experience in both construction and industrial settings.
For office and institutional settings, EOI performs indoor air quality assessments that can include radon, mold, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, bacteria, asbestos, lead, and a wide variety of other potential chemical and physical exposures that can threaten the health and productivity of your employees.
EOI provides regulatory and litigation support for responding to OSHA inspections and violation notices or legal actions brought by government agencies, employees or the public.
EOI’s Health and Safety services include:
- Worker Exposure Monitoring and Assessment
- Exposure Mitigation Plans
Safety and Health
- Site Health and Safety Plans
- Safety Audits
- Job Hazard Analyses
- Noise Exposure Assessments
- Process Safety Programs
- Competent Person Oversight Services
- Employee Training
- Indoor Air Quality Monitoring and Abatement
- Asbestos Inspections, Abatement, and Abatement Monitoring
- Lead Paint Testing and Abatement
- Mold Sampling and Remediation
- Asbestos and Lead Operations and Maintenance Plans
Litigation and Enforcement Support
- Violation Responses and Agency Negotiations
- Expert Witness Services
- Expert Consulting Services