Dave is a Certified Industrial Hygienist, a Certified Safety Professional, and is licensed in lead, asbestos, and radon. Mr. Schau possesses more than 40 years of experience in the industrial hygiene and safety fields. He is a Washington University graduate with a Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering. He received a Master’s degree in Industrial Hygiene from the University of Central Missouri. He has worked nationwide for a wide variety of clients including school districts, federal agencies and manufacturers, providing safety and health programs, worker exposure monitoring, expert witness services, environmental sampling, and abatement/remediation design.
- Certified Industrial Hygienist
- Certified Safety Professional
- Asbestos Building Inspector, Project Designer, and Management Planner
- Lead Inspector and Risk Assessor
- Asbestos Air Sampling Professional
- NRPP Radon Measurement Provider