Specialty: Organization / operation of design, construction, facilities, and property management and real estate acquisition
Experience: Mr. Bender manages all aspects of the company’s capital improvement and development direction for 26 diverse projects including land development, high rise, parking garages and historical restoration with both public and private funding. Mr. Bender has:
- Managed and directed the due diligence, construction and close-out of multiple state-credited senior living facilities.
- Managed and directed the mass grading and infrastructure for 42-acre mixed-use development consisting of senior living, retail, and residential
- Directed the due diligence and construction activities for ground-up food distribution/food processing center and city retail market operation
- Managed the preconstruction and construction of historical landmark buildings to incorporate state-of-the-art climbing and training facility with mixed-use restaurants and banquet center within budget and ahead of schedule
- Managed the preconstruction and construction activities for the restoration of a class A, 26- floor high rise urban office tower, developing and managing the tenant improvement for 25 floors, totaling $60mm dollars
- Managed the land assemblage and development for 43 acres of “planned green office park” to an expected LEEDs certification